Ok. So as you know I’ve gone green. Gone Kale eating slap happy electric mower green. Well green but not that green. Steaks are still served with the kale. But I digress.
I promised a quick follow up (see link here) on the Greenworks 10AMP mower I bought a few weeks ago and here it is. Unboxed in all it’s glory. I can say that the thing is dream to work with. My wife even cut the lawn, neigh, took the machine out of my hands and continued on until the yard was finished. The neighbors are still wondering how I did it.
- Small footprint (small enough to fold down and stay in the garage so no getting in the nasty smelly shed)
- Easy to start (pull the lever and press the button. No priming or cranking or clouds of smoke)
- Easy to push (light weight. So lightweight in fact there was no lamenting that it was not self propelled)
- Easy to care for (a light hosing once you are done to remove any thatch build up. Really that’s it)
- Easy break down (It’s like taking the wheels of a modern bicycle. Folds down to almost nothing)
And there you have it. Easy, convenient, small footprint and powerful enough for tough